At the end of this course, participant will be able to:-
- Understand PLC, Sensors & Sequence Control.
- Identify the structure and operation of PLC.
- Identify the hardware configuration of the PLC.
- Design and write PLC programs.
- Acquire the Skills to program PLC.
- Acquire the Skills to troubleshoot & maintain PLCs.
- Improves instrumentation & production performance.
- Reduce Maintenance cost.
Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Control Engineers or Individuals who need to understand the basic capabilities of PLC with HMI/WinCC.
Participants need should be familiar with Digital, PLC and automation system with at least PLC or HMI basic level.