At the end of this course, participant will be able to:-
- Understand PLC, Sensors & Sequence Control.
- Identify the structure and operation of PLC.
- Identify the hardware configuration of the PLC.
- Design and write PLC programs.
- Acquire the Skills to program PLC.
- Acquire the Skills to troubleshoot & maintain PLCs.
- Improves instrumentation & production performance.
- Reduce Maintenance cost.
Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Control Engineers or Individuals who need to understand the basic capabilities of PLC.
Participants need should be familiar with Digital, PLC and automation system with at least PLC or HMI basic level.
PLC Intermediate – Control & Structure
There are no reviews yet.