At the end of this course, participant will be able to:-
- Understand PLC programming standards & Batch Control Standards.
- Identify the structure and operation of PLC.
- Identify the hardware configuration of the PLC.
- Design and write PLC programs.
- Acquire the skills to programming, troubleshoot & maintain the PLC.
- Improves instrumentation & production performance.
Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Control Engineers or Individuals who need to understand the basic capabilities of PLC.
Participants need should be familiar with Digital, PLC and automation system with at least at very basic level.