At the end of this course, participant will be able to:
- Identify the structure and operation of HMI
- Identify the hardware configuration of the HMI
- Design and write HMI programs
- Acquire the Skills to program HMI for sequence & process & safety interlocks
- Acquire the Skills to troubleshoot & maintain HMI
- Apply HMI to plant control, data collection, data trends and
Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Control Engineers or Individuals who need to understand the basic capabilities of PLC with HMI.
Participants need should be familiar with Digital, PLC and automation system with at least PLC or HMI basic level.
HMI Intermediate – Design & Integration
There are no reviews yet.