At the end of this course, participant will be able to:-
- Understand the principles of SCADA systems.
- Apply SCADA to plant control, data collection, data trends and alarms.
- Design and write PLC programs.
- Acquire the skills to programming, troubleshoot & maintain the system.
- Improves instrumentation & production performance.
- Reduce Maintenance cost.
Electricians, Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Personnel, Control Engineers or Individuals who need to understand the SCADA system.
Participants need should be familiar with Digital, PLC and automation system with at least at very basic level.
SCADA Basic – Design & Network
There are no reviews yet.